At Prep By prep, we strive to create test preparation programs that align with each student’s specific academic needs and score goals. Each program can be used to prepare for the GRE & GMAT, or a combination of exams. Select a package below to obtain more information and enroll.
- 3 Full-Length Practice Tests
- Students who need to fine-tune current GRE/GMAT scores, have limited prep time, or would like to focus on a single section
- 5 full-length practice tests
- Students who want basic preparation for all sections of the GRE or GMAT or who need extensive work with one section.
REGULAR PROGRAMMost Popular
- 7 full-length practice tests
- Students who desire improvement in all sections of the GRE/GMAT, but who might struggle in one particular section.
- 10 full-length practice tests
- Students who need to see significant score increases or who struggle with standardized tests.
- Full-length diagnostic exam
- Score report & analysis
- Additional practice exams
- Breakdown content & learning of curriculum
- Access to lesson materials
How do I Sign-Up?
To sign-up, schedule an appointment with of our consultants. We believe that each student should be treated with the utmost care. By scheduling an appointment, we make sure we maximize our time and investment to make sure we have everything set-up for you to succeed. Not all program and tutoring is the same for all, so we want to make sure you get the individual attention you deserve!
Do you offer hourly tutoring, or only packages?
We do offer hourly rates for academic tutoring for all grade levels including AP and college level courses, although packages are still recommended. Because our preset test prep packages were designed for specific program lengths with maximum student progress in mind, we do not generally recommend ad hoc hours purchases for these programs. Students are able to purchase additional hours at the end of their program if necessary.
How do I pay?
All packages are paid for in-full at the start of the program. We accept three methods of payment:
- Check payments from U.S. bank accounts
- Credit Card
For hourly tutoring, we require a credit card or debit card and accompanying authorization for billing purposes. Clients will be billed on a bi‐weekly basis for services rendered in the preceding two weeks, and the balance will be charged to the credit card or debit card on file.
What if I have left over tutoring hours?
Purchased tutoring hours never expire, and can be applied or transferred* for further preparation for any exam other exam.
*Transfer are per client to another service. Cannot be transferred to any other individual unless to another individual of the same household.
Are there fees for missing a lesson?
If a lesson is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, there is no charge for the lesson. If the tutor is notified within the 24 hours prior to the meeting, one hour of tutoring will be charged. Tutors will generally allow a 15 minute grace period at the beginning of the session if a student is running late. After this grace period, the student will be charged for one hour of tutoring and the session will be logged as a missed lesson.